Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Currently

I'm linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for this month's "Currently". This is my first "Currently" so I'm really excited!

Listening - Right now, I'm listening to GMA and the local news. On the news, they're talking about the tropical depression that is brewing off the coast of Florida. Hope it stays away for the rest of the week!

Loving - Vacation time with my family. I've been at the beach with my parents and my dog, Tucker, since Friday. My brother got here yesterday afternoon and my hubs finally gets here this evening. We have more family friends coming on Thursday for the long holiday weekend. Will be a full house, but it's always a great time!

Thinking - Since we've been at the beach, my parents and I have done something to exercise each morning. Our first 3 days were walks, but today we shook it up and went for a bike ride. I hadn't been on a bike in what seems like ages and my legs are burning like crazy! I'm starting to enjoy the burn! Hopefully I'll keep it up.

Wanting - DIET COKE! I know it's so bad for you, but I'm not so much of a coffee drinker. Diet Coke is my vice. I have tried really hard to cut back on drinking "DC" and have kept myself to only 1 a day, typically pretty early each day. I think it is about time for me to get today's "fix"

Needing - Can you believe that it's already July? I haven't really thought too much about my massive "to do" list for school. Not to mention I'm moving to a new school AND a new grade level. I have a LOT I need to get cracking on. My plan is to get a move on with it once I return from vacay.

4th Plans - As I mentioned, we're at the beach. Our plan is to hang out on the beach and then to grill chicken and ribs for dinner. Hopefully the storm thats brewing off the coast will move away from us and we can enjoy the day outside. Otherwise, looks like a "hurricane party" for us!

Who's watching the World Cup game today? I know that I am! GO USA! I believe that we will win!

6 comments:

  1. Raegan,
    I hear ya on needing to get started with planning! I'm also moving to a new school and new grade this year. Good luck! Enjoy the NC coast! I'm from that way, hope the weather stays beautiful for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach sounds wonderful! I gave up Diet Coke a few years ago and every once in a while people will have one or be talking about one and it makes me crave it again-so addictive! :) Glad to have found your blog through Farley-it's really cute!

    Not Just Child's Play

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying NOT to drink Diet Coke this summer. Just like the previous comment, when you hear someone talking about it, it makes me want one! I love the NC beaches. I lived in Charlotte for 8 years and just moved back to Ohio last summer. Enjoy the rest of your week!
    Miss King's Enchanted Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great 4th of July to me!!! I love finding new blogs to follow thanks to Farley!

    PAWSitively Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dt. Dew is my coffee/dt. Coke. I don't feel bad. Anyone who suggests that I shouldn't drink it would not want to spend 5 minutes with me without it. :) Ha!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I"m glad someone else is as "hooked" as I am! I always talk about giving up Diet Coke for Lent, but then I realize that it isn't fair to the people around me if I do that!

      Delete