Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Beginning

Here I am, Raegan. I'm the new kid on the blogging block.

Like many teachers, the majority of my time is spent either at school, doing work for school or thinking about school. Additionally, I love being able to share my ideas and thoughts about creative ideas for teaching and learning with other teachers that are as passionate as I am. A few days ago I thought, what better than to share my passion with others!?!? Now, here I am. 

My hope is to be able to blog a few days a week in order to share products I make for and use in my classroom. I'm hoping to use this blog as a way to communicate with other teachers and share all of our great ideas with each other. 

A little about me... I teach in Charlotte, NC. This is my seventh year teaching. I have taught 4 years in 3rd grade, a year in 4th grade and this is my second year in 2nd grade. I have a Masters in Reading and am currently pursuing a licensure in AIG. 

I'm super excited about diving headfirst into my newfound passion and hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment